Cheap Flights to Kunming
【Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL)】
Singapore's newly launched Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) policy enables travelers from 11 countries (Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and South Korea) fly to Singapore without quarantine if they meet certain conditions. Check Singapore VTL policy to see whether you are eligible.
Please read the latest Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) Info before traveling
Cheap Flights to Kunming (KMG)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Kunming
What are some travel guidelines for Kunming during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Kunming, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
How much is a flight from Singapore to Kunming?The average ticket price to Kunming is S$4,420. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Kunming?
- Approx. 2 hours 35 minutes to fly from Shenzhen to Kunming.
- Approx. 2 hours 55 minutes to fly from Hangzhou to Kunming.
- Approx. 3 hours 40 minutes to fly from Beijing to Kunming.
- Approx. 3 hours 25 minutes to fly from Shanghai to Kunming.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Kunming.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Kunming.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Kunming?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Kunming can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Kunming is February. The average price of flight tickets to Kunming in February is S$3,366.
When to buy flight tickets to Kunming the cheapest?Flight tickets to Kunming are the cheapest in January compared to other months, the average price is S$6,679.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Kunming?
- The distance from Changshui International Airport to downtown is about 23km, by taxi about 40 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Kunming?
What are some popular attractions in Kunming?Kunming has many attractions to offer: (1km from downtown) (1km from downtown) (1km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.
What are some popular hotels in Kunming?