Cheap Flights to Hat Yai (HDY)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
Flights to Hat Yai (HDY) FAQ
What are some travel guidelines for Hat Yai during the COVID19 pandemic?
Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Hat Yai, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions
for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?
There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from Singapore to Hat Yai?
The average ticket price to Hat Yai is S$95. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Hat Yai?
- Approx. 1 hour 31 minutes to fly from Bangkok to Hat Yai.
- Approx. 2 hours to fly from Chiang Mai to Hat Yai.
How can I book cheaper tickets?
You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Hat Yai.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Hat Yai.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Hat Yai?
Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Hat Yai can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Hat Yai is April. The average price of flight tickets to Hat Yai in April is S$105.
When are flight tickets to Hat Yai the cheapest?
Flight tickets to Hat Yai are the cheapest in February compared to other months, the average price is S$42.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Hat Yai?
- The distance from Hat Yai International Airport to downtown is about 12km, by taxi about 30 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Hat Yai?
What are some popular attractions in Hat Yai?
Hat Yai has many attractions to offer: Our Lady of Lourdes Church
(1km from downtown) Siam Mansion
(1km from downtown) (1km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.
To Hat Yai (HDY) Flight Schedules
Most popular destination
- Popular Routes to Hat Yai (HDY)
- Top Flights Destinations Near Hat Yai
- Hat Yai Airport
- Top flights from:
- Top flights to:
- Featured Flight Destinations
- Popular Hotels
- International Sites - Cheap Flights to Hat Yai