Cheap Flights to Dhaka (DAC)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
Flights to Dhaka (DAC) FAQ
What are some travel guidelines for Dhaka during the COVID19 pandemic?
Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Dhaka, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions
for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?
There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from Singapore to Dhaka?
The average ticket price to Dhaka is S$485. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Dhaka?
- Approx. 4 hours 9 minutes to fly from Singapore to Dhaka.
- Approx. 3 hours 55 minutes to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Dhaka.
How can I book cheaper tickets?
You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Dhaka.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Dhaka.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Dhaka?
Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Dhaka can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Dhaka is March. The average price of flight tickets to Dhaka in March is S$469.
When are flight tickets to Dhaka the cheapest?
Flight tickets to Dhaka are the cheapest in May compared to other months, the average price is S$439.
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Dhaka?
- The distance from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport to downtown is about 3km, by taxi about 20 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Dhaka?
What are some popular attractions in Dhaka?
To Dhaka (DAC) Flight Schedules
Most popular destination
- Popular Routes to Dhaka (DAC)
- Top Flights Destinations Near Dhaka
- Dhaka Airport
- Top flights from:
- Top flights to:
- Featured Flight Destinations
- Popular Hotels
- International Sites - Cheap Flights to Dhaka