Staying home means being more in the kitchen! Here are some recipes for our Trip Fam to try out at home. These recipes only need three ingredients each - so you can skip the trip to the supermarket! #StaySafewithTrip
Calling out to all the peanut butter fanatics! You'll love these ULTRA-easy flourless peanut butter cookies. They're full of peanut butter flavour and have the perfect balance of salty and sweet with a wonderfully soft, melt in your mouth texture. For these gluten-free peanut butter cookies — 3 ingredients are all you need!
Ingredients for 25 Cookies
1. 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, and egg.
3. Scoop out a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the cookie balls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
4. For extra decoration and to make them cook more evenly, flatten the cookie balls by pressing a fork down on top of them, then press it down again at a 90º angle to make a criss-cross pattern.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown.
6. Remove from baking sheet and cool.
A brilliantly creamy custard layered with a crisp caramelized sugar topping! The great news is that you don’t need to dine at a fancy restaurant for the best crème brûlée experience. Not many realize how easy it is to make at home with just 3 key ingredients. Let's get started!
Ingredients for 1 serving
1. ½ cup vanilla ice cream (75 g)
1. Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
2. Scoop the ice cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the ice cream for 30 to 40 seconds or until completely melted. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg yolk into the melted ice cream and whisk well.
4. Pour the mixture into a ramekin. Place the ramekin in a pan. Pour hot water into the pan to come roughly halfway up the sides of the ramekin.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes. The crème brûlée should be set, but still a little jiggly in the middle. Remove the ramekins from the roasting pan, allow to cool to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and up to 3 days.
6. Remove the crème brûlée from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before browning the sugar on top.
7. Sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar on top of each crème brûlée. Using a torch, melt the sugar to for a crispy top. If you don’t have a torch, you can broil the crème brûlée to melt the sugar. Keep an eye on it, to make sure you don’t over cook it. Allow the crème brûlée to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.
8. You can also make various flavor by using different ice cream flavors. If you are using flavored ice cream, use 1 egg instead of 1 yolk.
These flourless banana pancakes are a filling, healthy, satisfying and easy breakfast recipe! Just three ingredients whisked together and given a little skillet love. You'll love the intense banana flavor with every bite. Alternatively, you can also do variations by adding chocolate chips or nuts.
Ingredients for 4 servings
4. Maple syrup, or honey, to serve
1. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
2. Add eggs and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a spoonful of batter and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve with maple syrup or honey.